Thursday, June 3, 2010

Veggie-vore Ricotta Pizza



We just love pizza, and one day I'll have Jeff teach me how to make the most delicious crust EVER that he makes. But lately I've just been getting my crust pre-made from Whole Foods. This time I made half for me, the Veg, and half for Jeff, the Carnivore. It was quite delicious and inspired by NYC.
Ingredients:
Pizza crust
1/4-1/2 ricotta cheese
6 oz fresh mozzarella cheese
tomatoes
artichoke hearts
pepperoni
olive oil
pizza sauce
Directions
preheat oven to 400 degrees, or according to your crust instructions. Brush crust with olive oil. Top according to taste! (I just plopped spoonfuls of the ricotta cheese around. You could also spread it as your first layer over the olive oil and put the rest of the toppings on top.) Bake for 17 minutes and enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment